1. In Contracting, this is a pre-qualifying of respondents for stated services, based on stated resources and experience. Done before sending out requests for proposals (RFPs). Contractors or vendors provide a written response to an advertisements. 2. In Financing, this only states a lender’s consideration of this financing. Response to a request for funding in writing. a project or transaction. Not expected to confirm a loan or any loan terms. Contrast to commitment letter.
What is LETTER OF INTEREST (LOI)?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?