1. Pertaining to natural or positive right, or to the doctrines of rights and obligations; as “jural relations.” 2. Of or pertaining to jurisprudence; juristic ; juridical. 3. Recognized or sanctioned by positive law; embraced within, or covered by, the rules and enactments of positive law. Thus, the “jural sphere” is to be distinguished from the “moral sphere;” the latter denoting the whole scope or range of ethics or the science of conduct, the former embracing only such portions of the same as have been made the subject of legal sanction or recognition. 4. Founded in law; organized upon the basis of a fundamental law, and existing for the recognition and protection of rights. Thus, the term “jural society” is used as the synonym of “state” or “organized political community.” JURAMENTUM. Lat. In the civil law. An oath.
What is JURAL?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check