Interpretare et concordare leges leg- ibus, est optimiis interpretandi modus. I’D interpret, and [in such a way as] to harmonize laws with laws, is the best mode of interpretation. 8 Coke, 169a. Interpretatio chartarum benigne faci- enda est, ut res magis valeat quam pereat. The interpretation of deeds is to be liberal, that the thing may rather have effect than fail. Rroom, Max. 543. Interpretatio fienda est nt res magis valeat quam pereat. Jenk. Cent. 108. Such an interpretation is to be adopted that the thing may rather stand than fall. Interpretatio talis in ambiguis semper fienda est ut evitetur inconveniens et absurdum. In cases of ambiguity, such an interpretation should always be made that what is inconvenient and absurd may be avoided. 4 Inst. 328.
What is INTEKPRETARE ET CONCORDARE 650 INTERROGATORIES?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?