In Scotland, the terra “hypothec” is used to signify the landlord’s rightwhich, independently of any stipulation, he has over the crop and stocking of histenant. It gives a security to the landlord over the crop of each year for the rent ofthat year, and over the cattle and stocking on the farm for the current year’s rent,which last continues for three months after the last conventional term for the paymentof the rent Bell.
What is HYPOTHEC?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?