A CREDIT RISK exposure computation methodology for SWAPS using historical INTEREST RATES. Under the historical method past interest rate (or swap rate) data is used to create a statistical distribution of rates. Following an adjustment to a prespecified CONFIDENCE LEVEL, forward swap rates are determined, allowing the swap to be revalued at each forward point and discounted back to the present; the largest exposure obtained during the revaluation process becomes the swap
What is HISTORICAL METHOD?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?