A division in a department of health and human services. It focuse on medicare and medicaid. They make guidelines for providers of care to be certified.
What is HEALTH CARE FINANCING ADMINISTRATION?
- MANAGED HEALTH CARE PLAN
- HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
- HEALTH CARE SYSTEM
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
- HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY
- HOME HEALTH CARE
- HEALTH INSURANCE EXPENSES FOR DELIVERY, SELLING, ADMINISTRATION, AND WAREHOUSE
- HEALTH CARE
- HEALTH CARE POWER OF ATTORNEY
- SOCIAL HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?