When an insurance firm offers a policy that combines property and liability protection using an equal premium.
What is GROUP PROPERTY AND LIABILITY INSURANCE?
- PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY INSURANCE
- PROPERTY AND LIABILITY INSURANCE
- BUSINESS PROPERTY AND LIABILITY INSURANCE PACKAGE
- GROUP RETIREMENT INCOME INSURANCE
- GROUP PERMANENT INSURANCE
- GROUP PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE
- TRUE GROUP INSURANCE
- PROPERTY INSURANCE
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (CGL)
- PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?