Contractual selling or renting of a business model around specific products and/or services at specific locations under specific arrangements. The franchiser contractually gives the franchisee use of a brand name or trademark or trade-name, and certain business systems and processes. The process are how to specifically produce and market franchise goods or services. A one-time franchise fee plus a percentage of sales revenue as royalty earns the franchise. The franchiser achieves rapid business and earnings expansion at minimum capital outlay. It includes (1) immediate brand recognition, (2)marketable, profitable products, (3) standard building layout and decorations (4) details for running and promoting business, (5)employee hiring and training, and (6) ongoing help in promoting and upgrading of the products.
What is FRANCHISING?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check