Contractual selling or renting of a business model around specific products and/or services at specific locations under specific arrangements. The franchiser contractually gives the franchisee use of a brand name or trademark or trade-name, and certain business systems and processes. The process are how to specifically produce and market franchise goods or services. A one-time franchise fee plus a percentage of sales revenue as royalty earns the franchise. The franchiser achieves rapid business and earnings expansion at minimum capital outlay. It includes (1) immediate brand recognition, (2)marketable, profitable products, (3) standard building layout and decorations (4) details for running and promoting business, (5)employee hiring and training, and (6) ongoing help in promoting and upgrading of the products.
What is FRANCHISING?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?