A single period FORWARD contract on INTEREST RATES that does not involve an exchange of PRINCIPAL; at maturity the parties simply exchange the differential prevailing between the interest rate and the rate agreed at the start of the transaction. FRAs are typically structured and quoted in the market with reference to a start date and an end date (e.g., a
What is FORWARD RATE AGREEMENT (FRA)?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?