Mental, emotional, and motivational connection an employee has towards the employing organization. It can be positive or negative. This is a gauge of an employee willingness to strive for organizational goals. It tends to influence the employees’ behaviors and level of effort in work related activities. The more positive the connection an employee has with the organization, the more effort put forth. This also involves the nature of the job itself. Does the employee feels mentally stimulated? What is the level of trust and communication between employees and management? What is the ability of an employee to see how their own work contributes to the overall company performance? What opportunity of growth exist within the organization? What measure of pride does the employee have in the organization? How glad is the employee about working or being associated with this organization?
What is EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?