Mental, emotional, and motivational connection an employee has towards the employing organization. It can be positive or negative. This is a gauge of an employee willingness to strive for organizational goals. It tends to influence the employees’ behaviors and level of effort in work related activities. The more positive the connection an employee has with the organization, the more effort put forth. This also involves the nature of the job itself. Does the employee feels mentally stimulated? What is the level of trust and communication between employees and management? What is the ability of an employee to see how their own work contributes to the overall company performance? What opportunity of growth exist within the organization? What measure of pride does the employee have in the organization? How glad is the employee about working or being associated with this organization?
What is EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?