Paying bills through a computer or telephone. Typically an online facility or service by some banks or merchants for its customers. Known also as electronic bill presentment and payment.
What is ELECTRONIC BILL PAYMENT?
- ELECTRONIC BILL PAYMENT AND PRESENTMENT (EBPP)
- AUTOMATIC BILL PAYMENT
- BILL OF LADING ELECTRONIC REGISTRY ORGANIZATION (BOLERO)
- ELECTRONIC CHECK PRESENTMENT (ECP)
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
- ELECTRONIC MAIL (EMAIL)
- ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT
- ELECTRONIC TRANSFER
- ELECTRONIC RESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDER
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?