Using computers to make a product automatically.
What is COMPUTER AIDED MANUFACTURING (CAM)?
- Torts (Selmi)
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Patent Law
- COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERING (CAE)
- COMPUTER AIDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (CASE)
- COMPUTER AIDED PROCESS PLANNING (CAPP)
- Trademark Law
- Property Law
- CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER (CAM)
- COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING (CIM)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?