Shipping classification that the confirming organization decides for a class of a registered vessel is documented on this certificate.
What is CERTIFICATE OF CLASSIFICATION?
- CLASSIFICATION SOCIETY
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CLASSIFICATION
- STANDARD INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION (SIC) CODE
- GOVERNING CLASSIFICATION
- UNIVERSAL DECIMAL CLASSIFICATION (UDC)
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY
- CLASSIFICATION CLAUSE
- UNITED NATIONS STANDARD PRODUCT AND SERVICES CLASSIFICATION (UNSPSC)
- DEWEY DECIMAL CLASSIFICATION (DDC)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check