A nonprofit, limited liability company (llc) research institution in Germany. It is involved with the gathering of research data that organizes information on economic issues and policies. The institution provides advice to its clients on the economic issues with a primary focus on the economies of Europe. The research covers a large range of economic areas such as public finance, international finance, and international labor issues. Funded by the German government, the state of BadenWurttemberg, and through funded research projects.
What is CENTRE FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC RESEARCH?
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOP
- RATE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH
- LEADING ECONOMIC INDICATORS (LEI)
- GLOBAL RESEARCH ANALYST SETTLEMENT
- MARKET RESEARCH
- AUTHORIZED ECONOMIC OPERATOR (AEO)
- ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT (OECD)
- BUREAU OF ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
- EUROPEAN COAL AND STEEL COMMUNITY
- ACCORD EUROPEAN RELATIF AU TRANSPORT INTERNATIONAL DU MERCHANDIS DANGEREUSES PAR ROUTE (ADR)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?