A US law limiting a monopoly power that interferes with free market systems. Other countries allow this and create monopolies to make more jobs.
What is ANTI TRUST LAWS?
- ANTI-TAKEOVER LAWS
- ROBINSON-PATMAN ANTI- DISCRIMINATION ACT
- ANTI MANIFESTO
- ANTI-TAKEOVER DEFENSE
- Anti-Theft Device
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- CERTIFIED ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SPECIALIST (CAMS)
- QUALIFIED TERMINABLE INTEREST PROPERTY TRUST (Q-TIP TRUST)
- QUALIFIED DOMESTIC INTEREST TRUST (Q-DOT TRUST)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?