in quorum favorem prohibits est, potest fieri, et quilibet potest renunciare juri pro se introdncto. Although alienation be prohibited, yet. by the consent of all in whose favor it is prohibited, it may take place; for it is in the power of any man to renounce a law made in his own favor. Co. Litt. 98.
What is ALIENATIO LICET PROHIBEATUR, CONSENSU TAMEN OMNIUM?
- ALIENATIO REI PRASFERTUR JURI ACCRES- CENDI
- CUILIBET LICET JURI PRO SE INTRODUCTO RCNUNCIARE
- DE NULLO TENEMENTO, QUOD TENETUR AD TERMINUM, FIT BOMAGII, FIT TAMEN INDO FIDELITATIS SACRAMENTUM
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
- DECET TAMEN PRINCIPEM SERVARE LEGES QUIBUS IPSE SERVATUS EST
- DUCES TECUM LICET LANGUIDUS
- AFFECTUS PUNITUR LICET NOIL SEQUATUR EFFECTUS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?