The way a company measures its marketing strategy. The expenses and sales are used to get the figure. A lower number is better than a higher one.
What is ADVERTISING SALES RATIO?
- ADVERTISING TO SALES RATIO
- SALES TO CASH FLOW RATIO
- PRICE TO SALES (PS) RATIO
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (A/R) TO SALES RATIO
- TOTAL ASSETS TO SALES RATIO
- DEPRECIATION TO SALES RATIO
- WORKING CAPITAL TO SALES RATIO
- OPERATING CASH FLOW TO SALES RATIO
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (A/P) TO SALES RATIO
- CAPITAL EXPENDITURE TO SALES RATIO
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?