In order rightly to comprehend a thing, inquire first into the names, for a right knowledge of things depends upon their names. Co. Litt. 08.
What is AD RECTE DOCENDUM OPORTET, PRIMUM IN- QUIRERE NOMINA, QUIA RERUM COGNITIO A NOMINIBUS RERUM DEPENDET?
- DE NOMINE PROPRIO NON EST CURANDUM CUM IN SUBSTANTIA NON ERRCTUR; QUIA NOMINA MUTABILIA SUNT, RES AUTCM IMMOBILE
- NOMINA VIEEARUM
- JUS RERUM
- IN RERUM NATURA
- QUIA DATUM
- NOMINA TRANSCRIPTITIA
- OPORTET QUOD CERTA 856 OPTIONAL WRIT
- ADJUVARI QUIPPE NOS, NON DECIPI, BENE- FICIO OPORTET
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! EST VALIDNM IN LEGE; QUIA LEX NON PERMIT- TIT ALIQUOD INCONVENIENS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?