What is OFFSPRING?
This term is synonymous with “issue.” See Barber v. Railroad Co., 166 U. S. 83, 17 Sup. Ct 488, 41 L. Ed. 925; Allen v. Markle, 36 Pa. 117; Powell v. Brandon, 2 Cushm. (Miss.) 343.
- Where Can I Find Term Life Insurance for An 81-Year-Old?
- How Many Mortgage Payments Can You Skip Before Your Bank Forecloses?
- What Is My Tax Liability on a $250,000 Life Insurance Policy?
- What Do You Call a Life Insurance Policy That Pays Out Regardless of Whether the Policyholder Lives or Dies?
- How Much Is a Life Insurance Payment for a 70-Year-Old Man?
- How Long Does Tobacco Show Up on a Life Insurance Exam?
- What Is an ALPLN Loan and Can You Consolidate Those?
- How Much Will Allstate Pay If I Lost Everything in a House Fire?
- How to Get a Job as a Legal Assistant
- If My Water Heater Leaked, Will My Homeowner’s Insurance Cover the Cost of the Damages?
Related Legal TermsOFFSPRING, QUASH, AMOUNT IN CONTROVERSY, RECOLEMENT, DUE CARE, PROXIMATE AND REMOTE DAMAGES
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of OFFSPRING helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +