What is EXPLETA, EXPLETIA, or EXPLE- CIA?
In old records. The rents and profits of an estate.
- Do I Need a Lawyer in Texas to Expunge My Records
- How Long Do You Have to Use Capital Gains from a Property Sale to Invest in Another Property Before Paying Tax?
- IMPLIED FORWARD RATE
- How Far Back Are Bank Records Checked When Filing for Bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy Impact on Money Owed to the IRS
- How Do I File Income Taxes for Selling on eBay?
- Bankruptcy Documentation: Number of Months of Reference Material
- How Do I Organize My Tax Receipts and Bills for Tax Documentation Purposes?
- Obtaining a Real-Estate License after Filing for Bankruptcy
- Does Your Name Go in the Local Paper when You Become Bankrupt?
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of EXPLETA, EXPLETIA, or EXPLE- CIA helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +