What is CRUELTY TO ANIMALS?
The infliction of physical pain, suffering, or death upon an animal, when not necessary for purposes of training or discipline or (in the case of death) to procure food or to release the animal from incurable suffering, but done wantonly, for mere sport, for the indulgence of a cruel and vindictive temper, or with reckless indifference to its pain. Com. v. Lufkiu, 7 Allen (Mass.) 5S1; State v. Avery, 44 N. H. 302; Paine v. Bergh, 1 City CL R. (N. Y.) 100; State v. Porter, 112 N. C. 887, 10 S. E. 915; State v. Bos- worth, 54 Conn. 1, 4 Atl. 248; McKinne v. State, 81 Ga. 1G4, 9 S. E. 1091; Waters v. People, 23 Colo. 33, 40 Pac. 112, 33 L. R. A. 830, 58 Am. St. Rep. 215.
- How to Apply for Emergency Cash
- How Long Will It Take to Get a Settlement from a Car Accident?
- A Felon Taking the Bar Exam
- Jail Time Awaiting Extradition on Old Out-of-State Felony Warrant
- Retaining income tax refund after bankruptcy
- Impact of Out-of-State DUI
- Do You Have to Pay State or Federal Taxes on Money Received from a Life Insurance Policy?
- Will My Student Loan Refund Affect My Food Stamps and My Daughter’s Medical Card?
- How Do You Determine if an Attorney is Legitimate and Has Passed the Bar?
- Timeline for DUI to come off one’s record