What is ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER?
Politically and as used in constitutional law, an officer of the executive department of government, and generally one of inferior rank ; legally, a ministerial or executive otlicer, as distinguished from a judicial officer. People v. Salsbury, 134 Mich. 537, 96 N. W. 936.
- What Happens If a Police Officer Does Not Show Up for a DWI Hearing?
- How to Avoid Getting a Traffic Ticket Once Stopped by the Police
- Beating a DUI Charge after Refusing a Breathalyzer Test
- “Implied Consent”: Driver’s Preemptive Agreement to Blood Alcohol Testing
- Chances of Winning a DMV DUI Hearing in the State of California
- Dropping DUI offenses if the officer does not appear at hearing
- Rolling the Dice by Refusing a Breathalyzer Test
- DUI Impact on Entering the Military
- Will My Auto Insurance Rates Go Up If I Get a Red Light Camera Ticket?
- What percentage of DUI cases get dismissed or dropped?