Measure of a firm’s assets financed by debt and a measure of financial risk.
What is TOTAL DEBT TO TOTAL ASSETS RATIO?
- LONG TERM DEBT TO TOTAL ASSETS RATIO
- DEBT-TO-TOTAL-ASSETS RATIO
- TOTAL ASSETS TO SALES RATIO
- LONG TERM DEBT TO TANGIBLE ASSETS RATIO
- LONG TERM DEBT TO TOTAL WORKING CAPITAL RATIO
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (A/P) TO TOTAL DEBT RATIO
- TOTAL DEBT TO NET WORTH
- DEBT/ASSET RATIO
- SHORT TERM DEBT TO TOTAL DEBT
- TOTAL DEBT TO INVENTORY
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?