One who writes his name under a written instrument; one who affixes his signature to any document, whether for the purpose of authenticating or attesting it, of adopting its terms as his own expressions. or of binding himself by an engage- ment which it contains.
What is SUBSCRIBER?
- NON-PROFESSIONAL SUBSCRIBER
- SUBSCRIBER CONTRACT
- SUBSCRIBER IDENTITY MODULE (SIM)
- SUBSCRIBER LINE CHARGE (SLC)
- ASYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (ADSL)
- BROADBAND DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (BDSL)
- SYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (SDSL)
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (HDSL)
- VERY HIGH RATE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (VDSL)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?