The small printed circuit board needed to sign on as a subscriber to make and receive phone calls that is place inside a GSM phone.
What is SUBSCRIBER IDENTITY MODULE (SIM)?
- SYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (SDSL)
- SUBSCRIBER LINE CHARGE (SLC)
- BROADBAND DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (BDSL)
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE VERSION 2 (HDSL-2)
- VERY HIGH RATE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (VDSL)
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (HDSL)
- ASYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (ADSL)
- MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?