The small printed circuit board needed to sign on as a subscriber to make and receive phone calls that is place inside a GSM phone.
What is SUBSCRIBER IDENTITY MODULE (SIM)?
- SYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (SDSL)
- SUBSCRIBER LINE CHARGE (SLC)
- BROADBAND DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (BDSL)
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE VERSION 2 (HDSL-2)
- VERY HIGH RATE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (VDSL)
- HIGH-SPEED DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (HDSL)
- ASYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (ADSL)
- MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?