A partnership that is devoted to the development of new ideas and products.
What is RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP?
- LIMITED LIABILITY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LLLP)
- OIL AND GAS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP UNIT
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D)
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP)
- HISTORIC REHABILITATION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?