Insurance protecting property from damage or loss. The perils covered are listed in the contract. The perils not covered are also listed such as war, terrorism, or neglect. The insured must agree to subrogation. Refer to property and liability insurance.
What is PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE?
- INSURANCE CASUALTY
- CASUALTY INSURANCE
- PROPERTY INSURANCE
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY/CASUALTY MARKET INDEX SURVEY
- PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY INSURANCE
- PROPERTY AND LIABILITY INSURANCE
- BUSINESS PROPERTY AND LIABILITY INSURANCE PACKAGE
- GROUP PROPERTY AND LIABILITY INSURANCE
- BROAD FORM PROPERTY DAMAGE ENDORSEMENT
- EXCESS INSURANCE
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online