Four variable and somewhat unpredictables stages a product goes through from its introduction and removal from the market: 1. Introduction, 2. sales revenue increase, 3. stabilization of sales revenue which includes maturity of the product, 4. withdrawal or decline, during which there is a fall in sales revenue and the product becomes less viable. As a product goes through these various stages, its pricing, advertisement, packaging, and consumption and reevaualted and changes are made to increase its life.
What is PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?