Sheep-skins dressed for writing, so called from Pergumus, Asia Minor, where they were invented. Used for deeds, and used for writs of summons in England previous to the judicature act, 1875. Wharton.
What is PARCHMENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?