Underground and undersea porous sedimentary rocks are a source of this specific type of hydrocarbon gas, along with crude oil as petroleum. Its mixture is primarily 85 percent methane, 10 percent ethane, and 3 percent propane. Butane, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen, and oxygen fill the percentage. It is an essential feedstock in the chemical industry for fertilizers, methanol, and other organic and synthetic materials manufacture. It is also a fuel in other industries. Also refer to petroleum gases and petroleum.
What is NATURAL GAS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?