Underground and undersea porous sedimentary rocks are a source of this specific type of hydrocarbon gas, along with crude oil as petroleum. Its mixture is primarily 85 percent methane, 10 percent ethane, and 3 percent propane. Butane, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen, and oxygen fill the percentage. It is an essential feedstock in the chemical industry for fertilizers, methanol, and other organic and synthetic materials manufacture. It is also a fuel in other industries. Also refer to petroleum gases and petroleum.
What is NATURAL GAS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?