US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) established this specific public health service organization. This organization recommends occupational exposure limits for various substances, and does testing for the certification of respiratory protective devices and air sampling detector tubes.
What is NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (NIOSH)?
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
- NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE (ANSI)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH UNDERWRITERS
- NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- MARGIN OF SAFETY
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (NAR)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EXPORT COMPANIES
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?