A Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) for the securities industry. NASD provides licensing and oversight, as well as mediator and arbitrator services to resolve disputes between investors and brokerage firms or exchanges and industry professionals. Refer to NASD Dispute Resolution, Inc.
What is NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SECURITIES DEALERS (NASD)?
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SECURITIES DEALERS AUTO
- NATIONALASSOCIATION OF SECURITIES DEALERS (NASD)
- NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION (NFA)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INVESTORS CORPORATION (NAIC)
- NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS AND FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS (NAREIT)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (NAR)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MANUFACTURERS (NAM)
- FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION (FNMA)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EXPORT COMPANIES
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?