1. Prevailing cash deposits interest rate offered. Deposits’ demand and supply, deposit duration, and deposit amount determine the rate: the longer the duration and the higher the amount, then the higher the rate. 2. Prevailing loan interest rate offered. Credit demand and supply, loan duration, and quality of the collateral asset determine the rate: the longer the duration, the higher the asset quality, then the lower the rate.
What is MARKET INTEREST RATE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?