Applying Management by Objectives (MBO) methodology to design, be it program or project, monitoring, and evaluation. MBO consists of four steps: (1) establishing objectives, (2) establishing causal linkages among activities, inputs, outputs, and objectives as cause-and-effect relationships, (3) identifying assumptions underlying the causal linkages, and (4) identifying objectively verifiable ways of evaluating progress and success. It is 4 x 4 matrix frame used to map the columns, representing program or project objective levels, that are known as vertical logic, and rows, representing progress assessing measure, that are known as horizontal logic. Also known as logical framework method or project framework.
What is LOGICAL FRAMEWORK (LOGFRAME) ANALYSIS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?