Loans with higher-than-normal interest rates are the vehicles this mutual fund invests in. This fund is for stable and successful firms with low credit ratings due to age, industry, and the like. Not investment-grade loans. Secured by the firm’s assets, making them higher quality than junk bonds. Loan participation funds offer higher yields than the investment-grade funds due to their high interest earnings. Also known as floating rate fund.
What is LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?