At a price greater that the listed cash-surrender value and for less than the policy’s face value, a policy holder sells a life insurance policy to investors.
What is LIFE INSURANCE SETTLEMENT?
- CASH VALUE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- LIFE INSURANCE COST SURRENDER INDEX
- EUROPEAN LIFE SETTLEMENT ASSOCIATION (ELSA)
- CHARITABLE GIFT LIFE INSURANCE
- WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- VARIABLE UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
- CASH VALUE LIFE INSURANCE
- Mistakes People Make When Purchasing Term Life Insurance
- ADJUSTABLE LIFE INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?