A sort of lynch law. whereby a person was first punished and then tried. Wharton.
This phrase, in a bill of lading, when it refers to inland transportation, means such dangers as are immediately caused by roads, as the overturning of carriages in rough and precipitous places. 7 Exch. 743.
In Scotch law. A decree of the teind court modifying or fixing a stipend.
One entered in a court of equity in favor of the complainant where the defendant has made no answer to the bill and its allegations are consequently taken “as confessed.” Ohio Cent. R. Co. v. Central Trust Co.. 133 U. S. 83,
This can be seen as reduction of power from the centre.here,there is nothing like over concentration of power because efforts are made to avoid the concentration of power.However,power is not concentrated at the centre.
Capacity to claim a right before a tribunal. (Mine) jeux de casino en ligne bonus sans depot gratuit
“Social rihgts are rarely justiciable”
An other definition: “remedial legal protection” (Matti Mikkola)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?