An annulment is like a divorce as two married people will no longer be married. An annulment is not like a divorce as once the annulment is completed it is as if the couple was never married to begin with. An annulment is like a divorce as there are legal activities that the couple needs […]
IRS Publication 504 is the instructions booklet that covers tax filing status for Divorced or Separated Individuals, and is where one should go so that clarity occurs around what one’s marital status is, as far as the IRS is concerned. The IRS takes your marital status as of 31-December of the tax year. If you […]
Some ask why this person did not try to track the assets the soon-to-be ex-spouse is allegedly hiding. Hiding assets prior to filing for bankruptcy and failing to identify the existence of these assets during court proceeding is fraud and perjury under Federal Bankruptcy law. If one wants to make a tidal wave of bad […]
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online