The central argument of the “Feminist Approaches to International Law” (Charlesworth, Chinkin and Wright, 1991) is diffuse. On the one hand, the case for and solution to the feministic deficit in international law is presented. Secondly, they argue that feminist approaches are universal or more understanding than elitist male perspectives; however, the lack of substantiating […]
Contract law regulates everything from buying a coffee to trading on the stock exchange. A contract is An agreement between two or more competent parties in which an offer is made and accepted and each party benefits. Agreements can either be formal or informal, written, oral, or implied for example, by a long-term business relationship. […]
It is becoming increasingly accepted that violence within the family is no longer a purely ‘domestic’ issue. It is a problem which belongs to society as a whole, and which should properly be the subject of debate and co-operation between health, policy and legal professionals. It is unacceptable that children and families in Australia continue […]
Law Enforcement & Protection American criminal justice, a powerful engine of public safety and social control, operates under a balanced constitutional system to ensure that it does not become oppressive. The three aims of government stated in the preamble are relevant to criminal justice: (1) ‘establish justice’ – establish courts of law and other means […]
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?