The Right To Know Law isn’t a single law. It’s a group of laws. These laws cover a variety of rights. From your rights during police encounters to workplace safety to personal information. And they’re typically different for every state. However, there are some laws – such as the right to know workplace laws – […]
If you’ve heard about FOIA but don’t know what it is, let me give you a quick rundown. FOIA is a set of laws that gives you the right to request records from any federal agency. Under this act, federal agencies are required to disclose any information requested unless it falls under one of the […]
There’s been a lot of talk about martial law recently, particularly in the news. There’s no playbook for what we’re seeing happening in the US right now – never mind the world. So, what exactly is martial law, what are the rules, and what can we expect to see if this does happen? Technically there […]
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?