The race for the White House is in full swing, and the contests to determine who will represent the two major parties in the November presidential elections has not be without its share of controversy. Ted Cruz, for example, brought the issue of renouncing dual citizenship into the primary races when his opponents pointed to […]
It’s presidential election time again in the United States and with it comes the election-year tradition of hundreds of thousands of Americans threatening to leave the country if the opposition candidate is elected. This year is no exception as evidenced by the explosion on social media of people threatening to cross the border into Canada […]
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?