term applied when a plaintiff brings a case before a court and the court deems it to be of the wrong jurisdiction.
What is INCONVENIENT FORUM?
- FORUM NON CONVENIENS
- RUSTICUM FORUM
- ACTOR SEQUITUR FORUM REI
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! PLURI- MUM VALET [EST VALIDNM] IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! EST VALIDNM IN LEGE; QUIA LEX NON PERMIT- TIT ALIQUOD INCONVENIENS
- COMMUNE FORUM
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
- GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES FORUM (GECF)
- MULTIPLICITY OF ACTIONS OR SUITS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?