Insurance covering a creditor based on the life of the debtor. If the party becomes disabled the company pays all debt to the creditor.
What is HEALTH INSURANCE CREDIT?
- COMMERCIAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- INSURANCE HEALTH
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- PUBLIC HEALTH INSURANCE OPTION
- BUSINESS LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE
- OLD AGE SURVIVORS DISABILITY AND HEALTH INSURANCE (OASDHI)
- HEALTH INSURANCE EXPENSES FOR DELIVERY, SELLING, ADMINISTRATION, AND WAREHOUSE
- MENTAL HEALTH INSURANCE
- COMMERCIAL CREDIT INSURANCE
- LIMITED HEALTH INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?