A private sector entity. Accountable for setting, improving, monitoring US local and state government financial reporting and standardized accounting practices. This activity improves the understanding and use of state and local governments’ financial records. Contributions, municipal bonds assessment fees, and publications sales fund this entity.
What is GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (GASB)?
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (FASB)
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (ASB)
- INTERNATIONALACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (IASB)
- NFP ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (IAS)
- GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING
- ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES BOARD
- PUBLIC COMPANY ACCOUNTING OVERSIGHT BOARD (PCAOB)
- CHANGE IN ACCOUNTING METHOD
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- How Does Escrow Work?
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?