Audited account auditing measurements and audit report presentation standards. Canada, India, Japan, UK, US, and the like differ in minor or major details as most major countries set their own rules. .
What is GENERALLY ACCEPTED AUDITING STANDARDS (GAAS)?
- AUDITING STANDARDS
- GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES (GAAP)
- GENERALLY RECOGNIZED ACCOUNTING PRACTICE (GRAP)
- REGISTRATION OF STANDARDS
- NFP ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (FASB)
- FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (FRS)
- INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (IAS)
- ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD (ASB)
- AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE (ANSI)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?