An advantage because of a foreign currency structure in assets and liablities of foreign currencies. AKA foreign exchange structural position.
What is FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSLATIONAL POSITION?
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONAL POSITION
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE OVERNIGHT POSITION
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE FORWARD POSITION
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE STRUCTURAL POSITION
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FOREX OR FX)
- FORWARD FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FX) CONVERSION
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FX)
- FORWARD FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FX) REVERSA
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONTRACT
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVES
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?