A law for payroll to fund medicare and security. Equal contributios are made by employer and employee.
What is FEDERAL INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS ACT (FICA)?
- EMPLOYEE CONTRIBUTIONS
- FEDERAL INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION
- FEDERAL INSURANCE OFFICE
- FEDERAL CRIME INSURANCE PROGRAM
- FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
- FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (FDIC)
- FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN INSURANCE CORPORATION (FSLIC)
- CONTRIBUTIONS FACIENDA
- FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT TAX (FUTA)
- FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?