A company that buys mortgages from the banks that gave them. It issues securites to improve the mortgage market.
What is FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION (FREDDIE MAC)?
- FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION (FHLMC)
- FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION (FANNIE MAE)
- FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANK SYSTEM (FHLBS)
- FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN INSURANCE CORPORATION (FSLIC)
- FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
- FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (FDIC)
- FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION (FNMA)
- MORTGAGE-BACKED SECURITIES CLEARING CORPORATION (MBSCC)
- HOME EQUITY CONVERSION MORTGAGE (HECM)
- HOME EQUITY LOAN
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?