A legal provision that protects a company from an ACQUISITION based on a TWOTIER BID (i.e., a first tier comprised of an attractive frontloaded cash offer, and a second tier consisting of a lower price and/or lower percentage of cash). The provision requires that all of the target company
What is FAIR PRICE PROVISION?
- FAIR PRICE REQUIREMENT
- FAIR TRADE PRICE
- FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICE
- FIXED PRICE CONTRACT WITH ECONOMIC PRICE ADJUSTMENT
- TITLE TRANSFER PROVISION
- FAIR ACCESS TO INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS PLAN (FAIR)
- SUPERMAJORITY PROVISION
- FREEZE-OUT PROVISION
- FIXED PRICE CONTRACT WITH PRICE ESCALATION
- CANCELLATION PROVISION CLAUSE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?