The EU supreme court. Its primary functions are (1) interpreting EU-level legislation, and (2) see that all EU branches comply with EU treaties. The Consists of 27 Judges and 8 Advocates General. Each member state appoints one Judge on legal expertise. In 1951 the Treaty of Paris established this court along with the European Coal and Steel Community.
What is EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?